ttek999ttek999

Main Art Reviews Stats

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

Somebody actually play this shit for over 3 fucking hours! That's crazy..... Well non of my business though.

I am vomiting hair I am vomiting hair

This game is very average for an artist , I'd say this work takes 5hour of art (not include brainstoriming)
and the puzzle is very common but it makes no sense to put a clue as a portrait , on the other hand you should know horror game doesn't usually involve math puzzle. The sound track is 7.5 out of 10, a mini-map would give me a better time not to bore til death. And this level design is very close to a human inside (my opinion of course) please think this through for your next game. i apologize if i'm too harsh. i didn't see the whole game sorry because i was bored. sorry :)

Fakewisdom responds:

I am sorry for your boredomness ttek999, you didn't make it very clear at which point of the game you stopped, i will assume right after metting Costela, the art you saw untill that point took me way more than 5 hours to complete, i may just be a very slow artist, but the way you say it in your review almost makes me think that you think the whole art for the whole game was produced in 5 hours... That would be insane.
I also do not know what soundtrack you were refering to, and if you could even call it a soundtrack...
As for the level desing looking like human insides... I belive i will have to agree with you on that.
Thank you for your somewhat confusing but good in nature review and i promise my next game is not going to waste as much time with inefective introductions.
Also, what do you have against math?

Lemonade Land Lemonade Land